Wednesday 28 August 2013

Chapter 15


Chapter 15

“Omg I wonder what time it is now?” asked Chels.

“Good question I’ll have a look for you and tell you what the clock says, Lol.” Answered John.

“Thanks Lol.” Says Chels.

“It is 4:45pm Chels.” said John.

“What the fuck, 4:45pm; argh nooooooooooooo! It’s almost dinner time I should hurry home for dinner because it is a school night and my sister will kill me if I stay out at a friend’s house too late.” Replied Chels freaking out.

“Yep you got that right it is quarter to 5 babe.” Says John.

“Look I have to go, it’s getting late; I will see you tomorrow in school John.” Said Chels.

“Yeah of course I’ll see you at school tomorrow Chels.” Replied John.

“Yeah definitely.” Says Chels.

“Did you need me to give you a lift to school tomorrow?” asked John.

“Sure I’d like that so I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Answered Chels.

“Cool and you sure will, I’ll come about quarter to 8 to pick you up.” Says John.

“That’s fine with me, I better give you my address so you know where I live; I’ll even give you my phone numbers too.” Said Chels.

“Yeah you should so I know where you live.” Replied John.                                                           

“Awesome and I’ll SMS you mine when I get a chance Lol.”

So Chels grabbed a pen out of her bag and ripped a sheet of paper out of her drawing notepad and wrote her phone numbers and address down and she gave the paper to John to hold onto.

“Here you go, I’ll see you tomorrow I better go home before my sister throws a huge tantrum Lol.” Says Chels as she shoved her stuff back into her school bag.

“See ya Chels.” said John.

“See ya John.” Replied Chels.

So Chels left John’s in a great mood knowing that she finally was going to be waking up the following day and showing up at school with the most cutest and hottest and most popular guy in all of Sayreville High and she could imagine the look on Amber’s, Regina’s and Sasha’s faces and she could not wait to wipe the smirks of their stupid dumb faces big time and also couldn’t wait to tell Dot and Karla about what was happening. As soon as Chels got home she went into the kitchen where she found her sister as usual cooking dinner and daydreaming her life away.

“Hey where have you been?” Asked Mel.

“Out at John Bongiovi’s, hanging out doing homework and talking; why.” Answered Chels walking into the kitchen and getting herself a drink of 7 eleven in a can out of the fridge.

“Who is John Bongiovi if you don’t mind me asking at all?” asked Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment