Wednesday 27 November 2013

Chapter 16

Chapter 16
(Mild Language)
 
“Why should I have to tell you about my love life.” Answered Chels.
“Look I’m just asking you a question, why don’t you just answer it, god.” Says Mel scoffing off at her younger sister.
“Shut up just because you have a boyfriend doesn’t mean you have to expect me to tell you fucking everything about my love life, jeez.” Snapped Chels slamming the fridge door shut. “I’m going to my room and I’m not coming out ever til the bloody morning and if you really need to know who he is, John is the most popular guy in junior high and he is in the 8th grade like I am and I have a crush on him and I hanged out with him and besides he stuck up for me today after school when Amber came up to me in the school hallway bullying me and trying to get me away from John but he told her to fuck off and so did I, there does that answer your stupid question.”
“Yes it fucking does fucking snappy tongs.” Yelled Mel.
“Grow the fuck up Mel and get over yourself, I’m sick of you acting like you can just throw your weight around on me.” Shouted Chels.
“No you need to grow up Chels.” says Mel.
“Fuck I don’t need bullshit from you; you stupid pigheaded fucked up bitch, I’m going to get my sleeping gear together and am going to go back to John’s and stay there and if you have a problem with me doing that I don’t give a flying fuck what you say.” Said Chels.
Just then Chels’s phone beeped off so she checked it and it was a message from John saying this: “Here is my contact details and I’ll see you tomorrow morning at quarter to 8 babe.”; so Chels ran upstairs and she got her things organised and while she was doing that she grabbed the phone off the cradle on her bedside table and dialled John’s phone number and waited for it to be answered on 4th ring a female voice answered the call and this was how the conversation went.
“Hello, Bongiovi’s residence this is Carol speaking.” Says Carol.
“Hi Mrs B; it’s Chels here, I’m a friend of John’s; is he there please?” asked Chels.
“Hi Chels, you were that girl that was here earlier wasn’t it; and yes he is here I’ll get him for you sweetie.” Answered Carol.
“Yes I was there earlier and thankyou.” Says Chels.
“Your welcome.” Said Carol.                                                                                                           

“John, it’s Chels s on the phone for you honey.”
“I’m coming Mum, I am coming.” Says John yelling as he came down the stairs and running into the kitchen and he grabbed the phone out of Carol’s hand. 
“Hey Chels, are you okay?” asked John.
“Hey John; no I am not okay.” Answered Chels.                                                                          

“Can I come back over and stay at your place; I have sister issues right now.”
“Of course but I will just check with Mum and Dad to see if they will allow me to have you stay over tonight, just hang on for 5 minutes I’ll ask Mum now and tell you what she says.” Says John.


No comments:

Post a Comment